Apr 14, 2008

"The Rebelution"

This weekend Isaac and I went to a seminar with Gregg Harris... I have been super sick since that day and haven't had the gumption to get on the computer... but have been anxiously and excitedly awaiting telling you about a few very cool things happening.

Many of you know Gregg Harris as one of the forerunners of the home school movement, and have also heard of his son Joshua Harris who is the author of "I Kissed Dating Goodbye." Well now his twin 19 year old sons, Alex & Brett, who are about to head off for Patrick Henry, are authors. Their book releases tomorrow, according to their website www.therebelution.com.

The book is titled "DO HARD THINGS!" They are also on tour speaking on the topics in this book. To find out more info go to the website www.therebelution.com. If you know any teenagers or youth pastors, pass on this info after you check them out. These young guys are on fire to take on the responsibility the have in the Kingdom of God and an enthusiastically empowering other young people of the same generation to become motivated, responsible and to stand strong against the temptations of this culture. Please check them out. if nothing else you will get excited to see how these young, home schooled men of God are stepping out into the world to make a difference.

Isn't that our prayer for all our children!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    How wonderful to hear of godly young men seeking to please the Lord. I pray the same for my children.

    I found your blog through a comment you left on another blog. I have enjoyed looking through your posts. I love your sweet spirt to the things of the Lord. I am a mommy of 4 little ones and we also homeschool. What a blessing it is to "meet" other moms who have the desire to be used by the Lord in doing what He has called them to do.

    I look forward to reading more.

    A sister in Christ,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.