The AIO Cloth Diaper Challenge
Join the Cloth Diaper Challenge by leaving me a comment at the end of this post!
At the end of Next Week we will have a drawing!
Join the Cloth Diaper Challenge by leaving me a comment at the end of this post!
At the end of Next Week we will have a drawing!

After trying cloth diaper services with the first few babes and investing in prefolds and wraps with the 3rd... I finally decided to try the AIO (All In One) Diaper. I had used Fuzzy Bunz in the past a really liked them but the ones I had were not adjustable in size so you had to "invest" in all the sizes and store the diapers, etc... It seemed like a hassle in the long run. So I checked online during this pregnancy and to my surprise there they were... the All In One Cloth Diapers.
Unfortunately I got disenchanted when I began to realize that there were dozens of different companies out there selling all Size fits all diapers now and they all say they have the best diaper. I didn't have the money or the desire to try them all, but I did try a few and here is my choice picks for cloth diapers.
Runner Up is the Envibum Diaper...
made locally in Vancouver, Washington by a fellow Mommie!
Benefits:
one Size fits all, easy to wash (doesn't seem to stain), you can through in dryer,
made of unbleached cotton & plush Minkee... great added bonus: they have a fab guarantee!
You can try out there diaper (1) and if you don't like it send it back with your entire order for a reimbursement! Another cool thing about this company is they give $2 back to a different company based upon the color of diaper you choose! So for example... green diapers give $2 to Food for the Hungry & pink gives $2 to the Pregnancy Resource Center & so on... a different charity for each diaper-- I think that is makes it worth buying the diapers!
They also have a fabulous waterproof diaper that I have used in pools! Works great! Check them out at Envibum.com


Down side... A bit bulky on newborns (not my favorite fit); however they absorb a TON & they keep the moisture and poo off the baby's bum! Another downside is the cost... they are a bit spendy (compared to my #1 pick for diapers)
But not as expensive as most out there on the market
$21.99 per diaper
with discounts for packs
Runner Up is the Envibum Diaper...

made locally in Vancouver, Washington by a fellow Mommie!
Benefits:
one Size fits all, easy to wash (doesn't seem to stain), you can through in dryer,
made of unbleached cotton & plush Minkee... great added bonus: they have a fab guarantee!
You can try out there diaper (1) and if you don't like it send it back with your entire order for a reimbursement! Another cool thing about this company is they give $2 back to a different company based upon the color of diaper you choose! So for example... green diapers give $2 to Food for the Hungry & pink gives $2 to the Pregnancy Resource Center & so on... a different charity for each diaper-- I think that is makes it worth buying the diapers!
They also have a fabulous waterproof diaper that I have used in pools! Works great! Check them out at Envibum.com
Down side... A bit bulky on newborns (not my favorite fit); however they absorb a TON & they keep the moisture and poo off the baby's bum! Another downside is the cost... they are a bit spendy (compared to my #1 pick for diapers)
But not as expensive as most out there on the market
$21.99 per diaper
with discounts for packs
First Place: Favorite Diaper!
Kawaii Diapers
find them at LuvYourBaby
Cute Designs- cheap price $8.95 each
more luxurious ones 10.95 each
super fast service- received my order in a week!
And sooo many more designs! Go check them out!
Make Sure you leave a comment so I can enter you in a drawing for a free Kawaii Diaper compliments of LuvYourBaby.com



Benefits include:
Easy to Wash- No staining...
Good Price... Fits so well on newborns and toddlers
Buy with Velcro or snaps... I prefer snaps (I think they will last longer)
Come with cotton microfiber inserts that absorb a lot!
Plush Minkee Outer Shell w/Micro Fleece Inner: super soft and comfy for baby!
Very Easy to Use and Wash! They are Designer too!
New Eco Friendly! Minkee Bamboo Diaper are thinner and comfier... they are $10.50 ea
These are really nice too... we have tried out 3!
The Minkee Bamboo diapers come in cute solid colors like these:
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Next Saturday I will announce the winner of the AIO Challenge!


Kawaii Diapers
find them at LuvYourBaby
more luxurious ones 10.95 each
super fast service- received my order in a week!
And sooo many more designs! Go check them out!
Make Sure you leave a comment so I can enter you in a drawing for a free Kawaii Diaper compliments of LuvYourBaby.com
Benefits include:
Easy to Wash- No staining...
Good Price... Fits so well on newborns and toddlers
Buy with Velcro or snaps... I prefer snaps (I think they will last longer)
Come with cotton microfiber inserts that absorb a lot!
Plush Minkee Outer Shell w/Micro Fleece Inner: super soft and comfy for baby!
Very Easy to Use and Wash! They are Designer too!
New Eco Friendly! Minkee Bamboo Diaper are thinner and comfier... they are $10.50 ea
These are really nice too... we have tried out 3!
The Minkee Bamboo diapers come in cute solid colors like these:
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Next Saturday I will announce the winner of the AIO Challenge!
I would love to win a Kawaii diaper. I am due with my first baby on the 25th of October :) and I am going to use cloth.I would love to try out this one.
ReplyDeleteflutterbyenature(at)yahoo(dot)ca
I decided not to try the AIO because of the prohibitive cost of having to buy so many...
ReplyDeleteBut I'd be happy to try them out!
I have used cloth with my girls and love it, although sometimes the washing gets cumbersome. I use motherease- there may be better out there now but I purchased in 2004 for my first. I love the feel on their little bums! Tara
ReplyDeleteHi Angie! I am Brandy's sister, and check your blog every so often. This post enchanted me because this diaper is the one I want to use with our new little guy coming in February! I am curious as to how they fit on the newborns? I have heard great reviews and am in the process of trying them out with my 2 year old, but so different to use on a newborn and would love your feedback! Blessings ~
ReplyDeleteTonya
I have 10 or so knock off AIO's from Japan, LOL. I'd love to have a name brand one. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe currently use Kushies cloth diapers. I would like to try these on our little one!
ReplyDeleteTami D
I'm new to cloth diapering, our little girl has been sporting them for about 3 weeks now. I love everything about them. For the most part we use prefolds with covers, but I have 2 pocket diaps and 2 AIO's, I really like all of them and love your review of the diaps and plan on checking some of them out! I have some great crafts and environmentally respsonisble recipes on my blog at www.theadventuresofourlittlefamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI would really like to use cloth for my third baby, so this is very helpful information! Pick me, pick me! :) By the way, it was so fun to see you and meet 3 of your sweet kids at the birthday party!
ReplyDeleteI had diaper service with Donavin I loved it. The only reason I dont do it now is diaper service is expensive and cloth diapers are so time consuming compared to disposable. However, these ones sound fabulous and I would love to try them on my Savanah.
ReplyDeleteAng- so glad to have found you - and what a great blog! It's funny - my neighbor was looking for Kawaii for her grand-daughter and had me shopping for them at consignment sales. I've recently been toying with the idea of cloth for my boys....we probably have another year- 18 mo in diapers X2, and between my other kids, our mound at the landfill is nearing Everest proportions, I just don't know if I can handle the laundry... I tried G-diapers and was disappointed in how quickly they leaked. cloth - well, maybe I'm just scared....maybe you can do a post on how to get started with cloth diapering... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI've used cloth for both my kids but never tried this brand before. Great price!
ReplyDeleteI use another local company for my cloth diapers, Gdiapers out of Portland. Love them and open to try others!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone who left a comment... to answer some of your questions...
ReplyDeleteyes cloth can be time consuming... there are seasons were we revert to disposables... like when we get sick or traveling etc... I usually do a load every other day of diapers... at night... with an extra rinse cycle and pop them in the dryer in the morning... it takes me about 15 min to pretreat and scrub everything off and get them ready for the wash.
I have also tried the gdiapers... I personally do not like them because they always leak on me...and then you end up changing the whole outfit.
Yes it was good to see you too Megan and again congrats on the new baby on the way!
Cool Blog! I m going on line right now to buy Rachel some of these diapers. She will probably like those eco friendly ones! Thanks for all your advise! Denise
ReplyDeleteI would love to try out a Minky diaper. I use bumgenius 4.0's and Alva but want a minky diaper so bad for my little Laneybug! I love your pictures!!!
ReplyDelete