What a Beautiful day! We pulled out the Slip N Slide today! Never before have we even dreamed of swimsuits and hose water in April, but here we are totally enjoying the break from the heat on a very hot day!
I thought of you guys & your slip & slide today when we were outside and it was getting quite toasty! I didn't feel like digging through the garage for the slip & slide (which the kids got for Christmas last year because I found it for $3!!! on clearance at Target!). :) We'll have to copy you one of these days soon, looks like fun! :)
Oh, I guess I get another "mean mom" award. My kids were BEGGING to pull ours out that day but I told them it had to rise above 85 before we pulled it out.
For the record, every time the sun peeks out, regardless of the season, I get asked if they can slip and slide.
"No, honey. I know it LOOKS warm and sunny, but if you go outside you can SEE YOUR BREATH! Brrrrrr!!"
I thought of you guys & your slip & slide today when we were outside and it was getting quite toasty! I didn't feel like digging through the garage for the slip & slide (which the kids got for Christmas last year because I found it for $3!!! on clearance at Target!). :) We'll have to copy you one of these days soon, looks like fun! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I guess I get another "mean mom" award. My kids were BEGGING to pull ours out that day but I told them it had to rise above 85 before we pulled it out.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, every time the sun peeks out, regardless of the season, I get asked if they can slip and slide.
"No, honey. I know it LOOKS warm and sunny, but if you go outside you can SEE YOUR BREATH! Brrrrrr!!"