Yesterday we made a yummy new juice.
Here is the recipe!
1 red beet
2 long slices of pineapple
1 pear
1 tangelo
half a lemon with rind
A family favorite next to straight tangelo or little cutie juice is:
1 cucumber
1 pear
about 2 cups of pineapple
The great thing about the juicer is that you can't go wrong... everything I have tried tastes so yummy! I really love this one:
a handful of carrots
1 cucumber
2 granny smith apples
Happy Juicing!
Here is the recipe!
1 red beet
2 long slices of pineapple
1 pear
1 tangelo
half a lemon with rind
A family favorite next to straight tangelo or little cutie juice is:
1 cucumber
1 pear
about 2 cups of pineapple
The great thing about the juicer is that you can't go wrong... everything I have tried tastes so yummy! I really love this one:
a handful of carrots
1 cucumber
2 granny smith apples
Happy Juicing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.