Apr 16, 2008

We'll Miss You Aunt Coyote!


Grandma Sarah & Aunt Coyote just left after a two day visit! The kids always love visits... but this one was a little sad because "Aunt Coyote" is moving to San Fran for about a year.

While we are excited for her, we are selfishly sad she is moving farther away for a while.

Thankfully we have some visits already planned! We love you and are going to be praying for you as you get ready to move and travel south!

3 comments:

  1. Austin's face in that picture is too cute! I'm glad everyone had some fun time with Isaac's mom and Coyote!
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie! I love your prayers, energy, support, and inspired way of approaching life and learning. This blog is a needed inspiration to me! And blessings to Joy too!
    Love,
    Coyote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers to your sister. I am glad you had a good time with family. It is so good for kids to have those relationships. They are very special.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.