Sep 15, 2008

Harvest

Thank you Lord for your Beauty and Bounty!
The other day I was inspired to take a few photos of the garden and flowers we all worked so far to enjoy this summer. I will miss the bright and vibrant joys of summer flowers and crops... although I look forward to the crisp cool air on my nose and the familiar scents of morning dew, candles burning, cookies, breads, and stews baking...



Peppers!

Green Beans!!!Corn!



What a Blessed Harvest!
I am so thankful for the blessed harvest!
Yummy!
Tomatoes...

Tomatoes...



We have had so much Zucchini and Yellow Squash we will be eating Zucchini bread all winter! Yeah!


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a wonderful garden harvest. I am impressed you were able to do so much earlier in the season being pregnant. Hope all is well with your family and you are continuing to make the adjustment to five kids!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.